Hey there BCU Fam!
For this post, because of the informal format, please tune into the podcast recording (click here or on the BCU avatar below) and refer to the written post for the highlights. We pray the post blesses and encourages you. If so, please thumbs up AND leave a comment! Thank you and enjoy the post!
- UPDATE: The BlenCouragesU.com site is BACK UP. GLORY to God!!!!!
- Currently, there is some sort of debacle with my domain name which is now
http://www.bl-encourages-u.com.(insert face palm).
- I tried to get this fixed straightaway, but am still awaiting a response.
- After taking this to the Lord in prayer, we are going to give thanks and go in another direction with our format.
- Please listen in to see which of the questions below I answered.
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
- What’s your favorite childhood memory?
- How did you meet your spouse/significant other?
- What is your favorite holiday movie, and what does that say about you?
- What has been your favorite job you’ve held?
- What has been your least favorite job to date?
- If you could go back and give your 18-year-old self one piece of advice, what would it be?
- Tell me about the three most influential people in your life and how they impacted you.
- What does your morning routine look like?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- What was your favorite trip you’ve ever taken?
- What’s your favorite color, and what does that say about you?
- Who has been your most important professional mentor?
- What’s one lesson your job has taught you that you think everyone should learn at some point in their life?
- At what time of day do you get your best work done?
- What are three other podcasts you’d recommend to my audience and why?
BCU Fam, I hope you enjoyed our chat—I know I did! I confess I was a little stressed about this situation, but after taking it to the Lord in prayer, my choice was to leave it with Him and work around the situation with His help. Additionally, I was thinking to do a post like this for my 300th episode, but since things got shifted, we pivoted and adjusted as needed. Sometimes, these light afflictions come to test our faith and reliance on Jesus. With His grace, I believe I passed the test and we thank the Lord for that! Amen? Amen! Let’s pray!
Father, in the name of Jesus, as we come before You today, thank You for this special time together with my BCUFamily! And we bless Your name in the midst of the confusion that surrounds us. We thank You for the privilege of taking all of our concerns to You in prayer, and to hear Your voice as to the next steps we should take. As many of us wait for You to handle our situations, we thank You for helping us to maintain a demeanor and countenance that reflects You at all times, so that You are praised and honored in our lives! In Jesus name, we thank You, Amen!
As a reminder, if you have not subscribed to BlenCouragesU.com, please do so! It’s free and a good place to get the encouragement, inspiration and information based the Word of God! Additionally, you can also see what we are up to on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Also, if you so inclined, join us for our Thursday Night Bible Study––we are LIVE on YouTube 8:05EST/7:05CST. You can also listen in and subscribe to the podcast on whatever platform BCU is available on. Some of those platforms are Amazon Music, AnchorFm, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, iHeart Radio, Spotify, Stitcher Radio , and many more of your favorite podcast platforms!
Thank you SO much for stopping by! May God bless, keep and make His face to shine upon you as you #StayOnTheWall!