Hey there BCU Family!
Typically, you have the option of listening to our podcast, reading the notes or both. For this post, because of the conversational format, please tune into the podcast recording and refer to the written post for the highlights. We pray the post blesses and encourages you. If so, please thumbs up AND leave a comment! Thank you and enjoy the post!
- Previously, we’ve talked about wisdom and foolishness. Foolishness is a behavior that does not come from, nor line up with the Word of God (See James 3:13-16).
- While choosing to walk in foolishness seems “logical” and may “work” initially, anything we do outside of God’s Word will eventually and always have a high price tag. And the cost of living foolishly will be paid--either in this life, and without repentance and salvation, in the life to come.
- Foolishness is a type of unbelief and unbelievers do not inherit the Kingdom of God (See Revelation 21:8).
- We’ve previously examined three types of foolish people: the Scorning fool, the, Simple fool, and the “Talkative” fool.
- Today, we’ll look at six additional types of foolish people and behaviors they practice.
Listen BCU Fam, this breakdown of these foolish behaviors is so enlightening to me! I confess, I recognize some of this unwise conduct we’ve been talking about in some past decisions I’ve made. EEK! But I do thank God for His mercy as He patiently waited for me to find my way back to the wisdom of His Word, which is always right.
God desires to give us wisdom–we just have to ask! (James 1:5). That doesn’t mean we won’t have challenges, but if we are applying His wisdom, we’ll come always be in His perfect will, hence, our decisions will be perfect. Perfect doesn’t mean without tribulations, rather we are walking in God’s perfect will for our lives (See Romans 8:28).
What about you? Did any of what what’s here reverberate with you? Please share your thoughts in the comments section the BlenCouragesU.com website where we can continue our chat!
As we wrap up, if you have not subscribed to BlenCouragesU.com, please do so! It’s free and a good place to get the encouragement, inspiration and information based the Word of God! Additionally, you can also see what we are up to on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! You can also listen in and subscribe to the podcast on Stitcher Radio , Google Play, and Apple podcasts!
Thank you SO much for stopping by. God bless, keep and make His face to shine upon you as you #StayOnTheWall!